3.19.2010

Well Wishes Dishes


My friend is getting married this May, and while visiting her last weekend I flipped through her Martha Stewart Weddings Spring 2010 magazine and paused on page 53 to admire this plate wall.  I later purchased my own copy of this issue, and hoped that the cute guy standing next to me at the newsstand didn't mistake me for a bride-to-be.  I LOVE Martha Stewart Weddings; the mag is always loaded with unforgettable 'good things' like this signature plate wall.  Having guests write on white plates to be later mounted on your wall is an exceptional replacement for a standard guest book.  This way, when you walk into your kitchen you'll be struck by the whimsical beauty of your decorative plates, and always be reminded of well wishes. Thanks again Martha!

J xx

Supplies:
(1) White plates
(2) Fine tip permanent marker
(3) Wire plate hangers

No comments:

Blogging tips