3.16.2010

A Girl Can Dream


Here's a photo of my new house.  Well, it's not actually 'my' new house, it's simply my new 'favorite' house.  I stopped to take this photo with my iPhone on my run today in one of Toronto's affluent neighborhoods. With this home owner's decorating budget, I can only imagine what it must look like inside; I bet it's loaded with antique furniture and has dark oak hardwood floors, creamy white crown moldings and a gorgeous farmhouse kitchen, with lots of fresh cut flowers throughout the house. Sigh! Only in my dreams...

J xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really enjoy your own writing way, very exciting,
don't give up as well as keep penning due to the fact that it just simply very well worth to read it,
excited to read far more of your web content, regards!

The Pretty Purveyor said...

Thanks! Much appreciated.

Blogging tips