4.14.2012

Isabel Marant Sneakers


Isabel Marant Sneakers are the 'it' high fashion sneaker among the long-legged ladies of fashion. For me they bring to mind astronauts, 'Back to the Future' and Japanese anime all at once. But their exaggerated lines are precisely why they work - they're a play on proportion, and Chiara of The Blonde Salad shows us how these sneakers - in all their puffy high-top glory - can balance out a chic outfit. I'm not convinced I could pull these off, but I'd certainly like to pull these on because they look so darn comfortable!

J xx

Alessandra Ambrosio, Beyonce

Kate Bosworth


3 comments:

isabel marant sneakers said...

I create my own blog not long ago.I want to make my blog popular and beautiful just like yours .

http://www.isabelmarantfindings.com said...

I am so grateful for your article post.Really looking forward to read more.

tancy said...

I love and want isabel marant sneakers so badly! And that fact that there's a hidden wedge in them makes me want them even more!
http://www.tejidospolitex.com/isabelmarant/

Blogging tips