9.26.2011

Window Pain


Don't get me wrong - I love a good decorating challenge, but deciding on a window treatment is just downright painful.  If you're the type to never settle, then you know how frustrating it is to learn that most home decor retailers are assortment challenged and their buys are largely dictated by best sellers of yesteryear.  This means we're in big trouble because by this logic, Crocs are on their way to becoming an American classic in adult footwear. (oh dear God!)  So, from one perfectionist to another, I've gathered all the photos I could find of lovely window treatments from shabby chic to ultra chic, in hopes that you'll find some inspiration here.  It's the least I could do to help.

J xx

































1 comment:

Georgianna said...

Wow, what an incredible amount of choices! Beautiful selection, Jennifer. Thanks for the inspiration and thanks so much for visiting Paris By Two!

Georgianna

Blogging tips