2.18.2010

Birkin Cocktail Napkins


Bright, clean, crisp and stylish.  Designer Avril Loreti's Birkin Cocktail Napkins are truly one-of-a-kind. The only problem is that I love the look of them so much, I would hate to get them dirty - thereby defeating their purpose. But if a napkin is a napkin, then perhaps I can bring myself to wipe my greasy hands all over them.  These cloth napkins are perfect for a 'girls only' dinner party.  Just have paper napkins on hand in case the thought of getting these beauties dirty becomes too much to bear.

J xx

1 comment:

wedding napkins said...

Simple yet elegant design... I love the color. Napkins are a handy item used for events such as: annual company dinners, parties, holiday festivities, baby showers, reunions, graduations, religious celebrations and wedding receptions.

Blogging tips