5.11.2013

Make Your Own Bubbles


I was delighted to be invited to the Canadian launch of Sodastream's Kraft flavours at Second Floor Events in Toronto's west end.  The eco-concious event was hosted by Canadian filmmaker and environmental activist Rob Stewart - best known for directing Sharkwater and most recently, Revolution.  The night's take-home message was to reduce plastic bottle waste by ending personal consumption of soda bottles and embracing the enviro-friendly Sodastream drink maker.  Fortunate am I to have received a super chic Sodastream Source Starter Kit as a parting gift!
Not only is my Sodastream drink maker a fine piece of cordless machinery, it's just plain cool.  And because it's cordless, it makes the perfect accessory for a bar cart.  Plus, it's really narrow and doesn't take up much counter space so you can put it almost anywhere.  And you have to love its glossy, white quilted stylish design. But aside from its obvious good looks, it's very easy to use and super convenient.  Now I can make sparkling lemon water in seconds; a bonus for those of us who like to entertain - and I can make as many bottles as I want! It's the ultimate party buddy.  Whether fresh fruit sparkling water or bubbly alcoholic 'bevies' are your thing, it's whatever and whenever you want.  I do however have one piece of cautionary advice: opt for making healthier carbonated drinks instead of the usual sugary offenders; it is THAT convenient after all. 

J xx

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oooohhh!! I want, I want!!! It's a must for my new, entertaining friendly house.

Blogging tips