10.05.2011

Cashmere Cotillard


This is the second time I blog about Marion Cotillard's makeup.  I'm being repetitive, but I'm inspired by her timeless beauty and her perfect canvas.  I sorta just want to stare at her face because it's so darn pretty. While I do, I figured I'd make myself useful and introduce you to some great products that will help you get the look. 

Getting the look:
  1. Lips: Cover Girl NatureLuxe Gloss Balm (Grenache 235) - Natural color and texture and a surprisingly well formulated product on the cheap.  I adore this color - it's the perfect shade of natural. 
  2. Cheeks: Stila Convertible Color (Lillium) - Applied sparingly with a kabuki stifling brush, this cream color has a dewy finish and looks like natural flush.
  3. Eyes: Bobbi Brown Rich Color Eye Shadow (Sand Dune), Elizabeth Arden Color Intrigue Eye Shadow (Vintage) - When I think cashmere, I think subtle shimmer in muted tones of taupy grey and mauve; colors that evoke feelings of warmth and coziness.  These shadows will become your instant classics.
...the whole package:
J xx

No comments:

Blogging tips